Redlands Adventist Academy offers a well-rounded and Christ centered educational experience to international students who wish to be a part of the best secondary learning community in the heart of Southern California. Students attending from abroad are given the opportunity to learn and grow through Christ-centered academics on campus as well as experiencing the cultural and natural bounty that California offers. The education and experiences that students gain at RAA will last a lifetime. Contact RAA today to learn how to make Redlands Adventist Academy your next step in Christian education.
Redlands Adventist Academy International Student Program
Please read all of the following information. In applying for admission to RAA, the international student must the following requirements:
- The applicant must complete the online application form, the Foreign Student Application, and submit them to the administration office along with the following:
- translated transcripts (AERC is the required Corporation-www.aerc-eval.com a detailed report is required)
- immunization records from birth
- physical and TB
- a recommendation form from his/her current school teacher, school counselor, or school principal
- A TOEFL Internet Based Test (TEOFT iBT) or iTEP Academic Test is required. Test scores required for acceptance to RAA are:
|Grade||iTEP Slate Plus||TOEFL - iBT|
|7th or 8th||2.0|
- In compliance with California state laws, medical and immunization information and TB test results must be completed and returned to the office before the student can be considered for acceptance. RAA requires a physical examination. Immunization records must be in writing and signed by a physician. The following immunizations are required by California State Law:
- MMR (mumps, measles, and rubella)
- DPT series since birth (diphtheria, pertussis/whooping cough, and tetanus)
- Tdap or DPT booster given on or after 7th birthday (students entering 7th through 12th grade)
- Salk or Sabin polio vaccine series since birth
- A current tuberculosis clearance (TB skin test or chest X-ray)
- Varicella (or has had the Chicken Pox disease)
- Hepatitis (series of three)
- A non-refundable application fee of $350 (U.S. is required before a conditional letter of acceptance is issued. Tuition in full must be paid prior to receiving the I-20.
- The application process to receive the final acceptance and I-20 must be completed by June. The letter of conditional acceptance will expire on June 30.
- Student final acceptance will be base on his/her grades, TOEFL or iTEP score and/or Skype interview, and recommendation forms.
- If the student is accepted, the I-20 will be issued after the tuition is paid in full.