Redlands Adventist Academy offers a well-rounded and Christ centered educational experience to international students who wish to be a part of the best secondary learning community in the heart of Southern California. Students attending from abroad are given the opportunity to learn and grow through Christ-centered academics on campus as well as experiencing the cultural and natural bounty that California offers. The education and experiences that students gain at RAA will last a lifetime. Contact RAA today to learn how to make Redlands Adventist Academy your next step in Christian education.
International Students must complete the following steps to be enrolled at RAA:
- The student must demonstrate a proficiency of English by a personal interview and/or TOEFL test score of 80.
- An international student must have a guardian in the United States mainland. The name, address and telephone number must be sent in with the application.
- An official copy of transcripts and school credits for all grades from ninth grade and onward must be sent in a sealed envelope. If the transcript is not in English, it must be translated into English before submitting.
- A current immunization record including infant records and also a TB skin test result must be sent to the school. A physical exam must be completed by a physician and sent to the school.
- Personal reference forms should be completed and returned to the school.
- Must provide proof of health insurance coverage.
- In order to meet deadlines for visas, passports, and customs processing, prospective students should apply for admission by May 31 for fall entrance.
- Each student must pay the $250 I-20 processing fee.
- Each student must complete a foreign student application as well as the RAA application.
- The full year’s tuition and any applicable fees must be paid before the issuance of the I-20 visa.