RAA has outstanding extracurricular activities open to students at all grade levels. We are proud to offer a wide variety of sports, art, and music opportunities to our young scholars. Some of the programs offered are:
- Award winning yearbook & Inklings Publication, students made and edited
- Junior Varsity and Varsity sports for all seasons
- State of the art technology allows students to develop competitive skills for future opportunities
- All grade levels K-12 participate in community outreach
- First Mountain Bike Team (Redlands Adventist Academy and Community School) which placed first in California State Championship
- Music classes from Elementary to high school with opportunities to participate in choir, band, bells or specialty ensembles. We also offer private music lessons on campus during and after school.
- RunClub, the Elementary before school club that encourages physical fitness