International Education Tours
Austria, Germany and Switzerland!
Spring Break 2018
- Two days in Vienna with stops at the Opera House and Schönbrunn Palace
- Visit the birthplace of Mozart in Salzburg
- Munich with a visit to Dachau
- A fairy tale stop at Neuschwanstein Castle
- Walking the streets of Lucerne and seeing the picturesque Chapel Bridge
- Visit the house of Beethoven in Bonn
|Tour Number: 1807866YP
Group Leader: Darren Belleau
Travel Dates: March, 2018
Tour Length: 12 days
Departure Gateway: Los Angeles, CA
For more information and to sign up visit: http://www.eftours.com/tour-website/1807866YP
|We Believe International Travel is Important in Today’s World and here’s why…
- Build Self-confidence! Get students out of their comfort zone and build self-confidence.
- Increased Cultural Awareness! Grow cultural sensitivity by developing tolerance and respect for other cultures, political, and economic systems while at the same time developing a deeper understanding and appreciation of their own country and cultural values.
- Adapt to Globalization! We are becoming more and more a world economy and some of the challenges we face depend on the world coming together to help solve them. Businesses count international travel as a plus when looking at job candidates.
- Learn a Foreign Language! Reinforce the importance and desire to learn a foreign language.
- Expand Your World! Influence them to seek out a greater diversity of friends creating a larger network of people they know. Making friends in other parts of the world makes a big world seem smaller and help them feel more connected wherever they go.