3rd Grade Supply List
Hello New 3rd Grader!
We are so excited to have you in our class. Below is the list of items that you will need this year. Feel free to re-use any supplies that you have from last year. Bring these items to the Meet and Greet or on the first day of school.
We can’t wait to meet you and have a fantastic year!
Miss Miller and Mrs. Fisher
- 1 med-large backpack (no wheels)
- 1 3-ring ONE inch binder (for Bulldog)
- 1 3-ring 1 ½ inch binder (for Field Trip)
- 1 package of dividers for Bulldog folder (pre-labeled Agenda, Newsletter, Information, Ukulele)
- 1 soft folder with pockets and 3-ring holes (pre-labeled “Homework”)
- 1 package of Wide ruled paper (no spiral bound)
- 8 red ink pens
- at least 60 #2 pencils (no mechanical pencils)
- pencil sharpener (either 4 small/cheap ones or 1 heavy duty one – not electric)
- 1 small stapler (will need to supply own staples)
- 4 large pink erasers
- 1 box of colored pencils (space is limited)
- 1 box of markers (space is limited)
- 4 white board markers
- 1 pair of scissors (blunt point)
- 1 4×6 color snapshot of student (no frame)
- 1 tissue boxes
- 1 large tube of Clorox wipes
*Please no pencil boxes. We will provide your child a space to store all their supplies.
Below are the projected expenses for a student in a 3rd grade classroom:
1.) Classroom supply list (approximate) $30
2.) Ukulele (we ask that each student purchase Price to be determined
or borrow a ukulele and case for our music class
– the school will order them in bulk)
3.) Class Field Trip T-shirt $10
4.) Field Trips
- Oak Glen $20
- Children’s Forest, San Bernardino $20
- Cultural Los Angeles $35
- Big Al at Sea and in the Lab Dana Point $55
- High Desert/Boron/Calico Trip $15
Field Trip Total = $145
5.) Suggested summer 2nd grade math book $10
(completed by Aug. 23, 2017)
These prices are approximate. The final cost for field trips, etc., will be announced on the permission slip closer to the date of the trip.